Tuesday, September 06, 2005

school makes you smart?

Apparently school is starting in the fine city of calgary and everywhere else for that matter. For the last two weeks I've been in denial of the idea that I was actually a student. It's funny how you can trick your mind into believing that you are a career person when in fact you still pay a large sum of money to an institution that claims to shape your mind (or aid in the process). Normally I love school but this semester is different. I am only taking a 2 classes. As a person who juggled 7 a semester this is too little to consider myself an actual student. My brain doesn't feel like getting molded this week which is lucky because I will actually have to miss the first days of school due to my failure to acknowledge I am a student and can't work full time while being one. I have no binders, supplies or books, although it has begun I will not give in to the aluring taunts of research papers, sylabi and yearbooks. I will hold tight to my indian summer and wait it out as long as I can...


For faith: "New feelings brewing inside Duffman... What... WOULD JESUS DO?!" Simpsons