Thursday, September 29, 2005

Top Ten: Why I love fall



10. Because mini chocolate bars are everywhere and are darn cheap.
9. Because I like turkey and turkey leftovers, aka turkey buns.
8. Because you can jump in the leaves. (yes it's me, age 5 jumping in leaves, notice lack of curls during this period)
7. Because sales people go nuts and offer christmas stuff early.
6. because it always seems easier the first semester.
5. Cause martha stewart has cute pics in her fall catalogue (that's the pig, isn't he adorable. I'd take him home... Wait I raised pigs at the Fort, the crazy things would try to knock you over on purpose, fall in their troughs, roll in poop and suction their little snouts to once clean blue jeans... on second thought I'll hold out)
4. Because T.v. is classic, simpsons treehouse of horror this year (17!) the great pumpkin charlie brown, pooh and thanksgiving too! (I only watch that occasionally)
3. Cause it's only a couple months away till RK gives us all 400 big ones.
2. Because we have long weekends where we can trek off to BC.
And the Number one reason, drum-roll please.....
1. Because everything is red and yellow.
peace out
ash