Tuesday, October 25, 2005

halloween around the corner

So first off I tried to post a pic of Kevin and I so that if you haven't seen him or us yet that is what we look like (although I think you've all seen us) anyway, pretty proud of the pic, but the internet is being so freakin slow today, so I'll have to do it later.
Anyway Kev's band is playing this sunday at life spring for the service, it would be sweet if you guys could come, and support the band. I know the weirdness with Lifespring and the Storm sitch, but it would be awesome if you'd come anyway.
So that's sunday morning, then at 1ish the girls are going shopping!! Yea!! girl time (by the way I think we should add the signal hill outlet mall to our list of places)
But LATER precisely at 9pm is the SImpsons 16th season HALLOWEEN EPISODE!!! AN event that can only be made cooler with some good old pumpkin carving. So you are all invited to come carve pumpkins, drink beer and watch simpsons and family guy. It's been a tradition every year to carve up some pumpkins, weenz generally carves ninja turtles, I like simpsons pics... NO EXPLICIT PUMPKINS KEVIN... he he he (: Anyway come at like 8 and we'll go get some pumpkins (Safeway, Coop etc)
Let me know whatcha think
ash