Thursday, October 27, 2005

willow tree Rant II

I'm in charge of giftware at Christian Publications. Right now as my claim to fame I have over 800 nativities around our story. Nativities of all shapes, sizes, skin colors, animals, veggies, goth looking things, and something that resembles a Lord of the Rings nativity. First of all I'd like to stop the rumor that I am purchasing a simpsons nativity. All simpsons collectors know that there isn;t such a thing number one, number two hello sacralidge (wrong spelling) or sacralicious. There is however a simpsons Christmas village equipt with moe's tavern, kwiki mart, simpsons home, power plant, bowling alley etc. Anyway I didn't order these 800 nativities but it is still my responsiblity to due my best to move them for the christmas season. If you could see the mounds of fake moss, porcelin, straw, and sheep in my life you'd pity me. Now a special nativity of contention is the willow tree nativity. Reason being is that most pieces are all sold individually and the total price is over 500 dollars. Looking at this faceless, not real wood nativity would you spend $500? You see my delima, although we purchased over 50 peices of this thing.... so all you willow tree collectors I know you are out there... shauna... come on down to nativities R US and find what you are looking for.