Friday, May 19, 2006













Shout out to the bridesmaids!
Burgundy and orange are the new brown! (or so they say) so I was thinking, and I think we should go a bit more casual. So I found a store in calgary that has Watters and Watters dresses, which have cool colors and neat fabric. Catch is that I need to order them right away so they will be here in late September, October... crazy stuff. So you can get them in any color so I thought burgundy for the main color and the accents or darker material on the dresses orange. Its funky and fun. So I thought you could all have a different style but the same fabric. So I just need you to pick the style you like and maybe your second pick too, I will call you some time this week to get your measurements and talk details, just pick the one that would suit you best. Thanks tons guys, I hope you like the dresses
love ash. Ps, I picked my dress and am buying it on Saturday!!!! EEEE!!
Also one is a maternity dress (just in case) :)