Friday, February 24, 2006

Ashleys Oscars

Okay heres a compiled list of some movies that I think deserve a bit of recognition. Some are (A) movies, some are (B) movies and some could be considered (Z) movies but all have had a lasting impact in my life. :) Especially those containing Emilio Estevez and Patrick Swazey.

1. Gone with the Wind. Wins for being a classic and like the longest movie ever made. It was released before world war 2 and is epic.

2. Dirty Dancing. Wins for education. This movie was how I learnt about sex, apparently conservative christians are right. Dancing leads to sex.

3. Its a wonderful life. Wins for being the best black and white movie out there. Good story, funny, inspiring movie. Creates Christmas nestalgia.

4. Young Guns. Wins for best western. No contest, Emelio, Keifer, and Charlie Sheen not to mention music by Bon Jovi.

5. Blair Witch Project. Wins Only movie to make me not shut my eyes for 24 hours. Come on the guy in corner at the end, freakin terrifying.

6. Pretty In Pink. Wins for Token eighties movie. I love Molly Ringwald. You cant go wrong with her eighties flicks, except For Keeps.

7. Monty Python: The search for the Holy Grail. Wins for best british movie. So funny, I laugh every single time I watch it.

8. Snatch. Wins for best shoot em up movie. Ignoring the profanity, this movie is awesome to watch, I wish I spoke Pikey.

9.Crash/Momento. Tie for best think movies. Love the story with crash/ like the filmography with momento.

10. From Justin to Kelly. Wins for best full length music video movie. This movie makes you want to go to the beach and get a tan.. love it.

ash