Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Woodbury




So the time is drawing closer. I just need to know who is 100% in for Woodbury.
The dates are July 19th to July 23rd. 5 nights. The cost 75/ person or 150 per couple.
amazingly cheap considering it was 25/ person for one night at the hotel.
So for food each couple is responsible for 1 day of food for everyone. That's all they
have to bring. There is all the cooking stuff already at the cabins. 10 people.
You just have to pay me by Jan 31st. Cheques or cash work. If still thinking about it,
refer to nov 19 blog. I think it will be a lot of fun and I hope you all can come. :)
love ash

In other news I am going to ITALY!!! Kevin's parents have decided to take us on a 9 day excursion to Italy in May. I am so pumped. We are going to Rome and seeing the collesuem and the vactican and all that other cool stuff. EEEEE i'm so pumped. Kinda the trip you always had in the back of your mind but never thought would happen. Yea the Hills! Yea a gondola! Yea real pizza!