Monday, December 19, 2005

New Years!!!!

Kev: Hey guys, we've come up with two AMAZING plans for New Years!

Ash: One of our plans includes hot tubin, swimming, payperview and all other cheap hotel amenities.

Kev: ... and it's located in the luxurious locale of Strathmore!

Ash: This plan is cool because we can hang out all night and drink without driving, or paying huge bar tabs/cover

Kev: The cost is about $85 per room... we could probably squeeze 5-6 of us in one room... I'd have to call them to confirm they're not anal about jamming 1 room with people.... If we had to use two rooms, the cost would be $170. So if we had 6 people that would be ... uh...

Ash: $28! You loser!! *L*

Kev: good think you're not dating me for my math skills.


Ash: So why Strathmore? Cause it's not booked yet, super close to Calgary and cheaper... and not a club.

Kev: Back to bloggin. I can't think of anything more to say about this idea. It'd be fun. However, if you're not down with this, there *is* another option... my lovely assistant will tell you about it

Ash: Well I know I have a lovely ass, but assistant I don't think so.

Kev: I wanted to say "partner" but people could read more into that then they should...

Ash: The other option will appeal mainly to our friends who are "not" dating (weenz and shan). It looks like the only club party that is not sold out but I'm not sure why...

Kev: Although I could tell you about it, I think a link will serve you all better. Click here for more details.

Ash: So let us know asap on your deal for New Years, especially if you are taking off to Mexico in a couple days...
Click for strathmore info and also here