Monday, November 28, 2005

Sooo tired....


I now have two jobs so if you are ever wondering why you aren't seeing me it is because my life has been divied up in the following percentages:
30% sleep
25% cp
20% Elizabeth House
5% simpsons
5% counseling roomies
5 % making out... he he he
5% on crowchild
2% eating fast food
2% small group/church
1% kissing gpa goodbye.
Yes Kev and I kissed!!! It happened in the most romantical way, he sure is smooth :) ask me about it later.
For my other job I'm working at Elizabeth House. A pregnancy home for teenage girls who generally are homeless. It's super intense work. I like it, well kind of. It's a whole other world, and is super draining. But I have tons of interesting pregnancy facts if you ever need any. But I am seriously considering after all this graduating business doing a bit more schooling and opening up a day care. What do you think? Would you put your kids in my day care? Honest now.
Luv ash