Wednesday, December 21, 2005

New Years Update

So after doing a little more research I pose two new options, hopefully better than a +30 singles club. he he...

1. Sticking with the hotel theme (bare with me) I looked into the Sandman in calgary down town. It has some rooms available for the same price as before.
Perks: down town, a couple blocks away from olympic plaza outdoor party, and eau claire party
cool Moxies resturaunt and bar on main level
Pool and hotub
still in calgary, so those who would like to sleep at home still can
spa and gym
close to clubs
The reason I think this is a cool idea is because it's new years and ya ll are going to start having kids soon and we won't be able to do this the same way when this happens and I do think it would be fun.

2. Option 2 House party at my house. I am willing if your willing. People can stay, crash, drink. Do the poker, games, order in, movies, etc. I am cool with either of them. Just hoping to see my friends at New years.

Ps, if a certain gentleman who gets discounts or vouchers for hotels aka weenz is reading this maybe we could make some other plans. Also as I am posting I stumbled onto the quality in of calgary $63 a night, still has rooms thats $16 bucks a night... pool included.
lets nail down our plans soon k?