Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Hey yo,
Tonight is a boring night in the apartment. Right now I am sitting at the computer in my swimsuit blogging while watching the latest gilmore girls on youtube. I'm in a swimsuit cause I'm hoping the pool will be empty later tonight and I can go for a dip rid off some tummy flab but right now some guy with goggles is doing laps. (I like the pool empty) Behind me I can hear the cheering and muffled sounds of NHL 07 for xbox, Kev is "busy" tonight too. I called my peeps but nobody seems home to chat, and I can't go to the mall cause I'm poor. So here I sit going through supplier websites (I'm now a buyer at CP) and looking for something new we could introduce in the way of giftware. I just got back from a convention in Edmonton super fun, getting to spend other peoples money, but now I'm bored. Why is it that reading my bible is so far down on the list it isn't funny. Luckily its just before thankyou notes...
anyway here is the link to the latest gilmore promo LANE'S BABIES!